horriblesubs.cc respects copyright law and expects its users to do the same, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.If your copyrighted material has been posted on horriblesubs.cc or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
To file a copyright infringement notification with horriblesubs.cc (“Notice”), you will need to send a written communication that includes substantially the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA to confirm these requirements:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed. Send us the written infringement notice using our contact page.
If you want to send a DMCA take down request please keep in mind these will take 3-5 working days to process.
horriblesubs.cc does not host any files on it’s servers. All contents are provided by non-affiliated third parties. horriblesubs.cc does not accept responsibility for content hosted on third party websites and does not have any involvement in the same.